Friday, December 11, 2009

Question About Zits?

I have a zit under the eye area. There is one under each eye. It is an a place that I cannot put zit cream, or my under eyes will dry out. They are not poppable either. What should I do? They are so embarrassing! I also have some regular zits on the nose and other areas. What do I do besides washing my face, using blemesh control, and zit cream. Nothing is working! Believe me though, I am not a total zit face where my whole face is covered in acne, but I still want it to go away. It is driving me mad!Question About Zits?
don't use soap, it will dry out your skin and make it look even worse. Try Clean and Clear 8 hours ance treatment, it can reduce the size of your zit and redness. It worked for me, I tried it before. You can get it from any drug store like walgreens. Try this for the nose area, for the eyes use concealer.Question About Zits?
my face sounded exactly like that. just wash your face with a pure bar soap that has no extra stuff in it. i used ivory bar soap. it took about a week but after that they went right away!
Oooh toughie. Try concealer, and just wait a week or so! And whatever you do DO NOT USE SOAP! It clogs pores like you wouldn't believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan