Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can dogs get zits?

My daughter asked me that this morning. lolCan dogs get zits?
Yes they canCan dogs get zits?
Yes, as they have pores like us.





They tend to get ';zits';, but alot less frequently, as there pores get clogged much less than ours. But, when it does, the outcome is a ';zit';.





Thereore, yes, dogs can get ';zits';





Hope I helped!





-Danielle
i believe not, because as dogs do not sweat like us they do not need pores, so the zit would have to grow under a hair or near it, i have 2 dogs and neither of them has ever had a ';zit';
I thought my dog had a big zit on her head . I tried to pop it and squeezed too hard and popped her brains. GROSS !!Just kidding.
They can get cysts, which are similar.
yes they get blocked oil ducts .
I'm sure they can





SC
yes
i think so...and they can get warts, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan