Sunday, December 13, 2009

I need to get rid of a zit by tonight?

Tonight is my school dance. I already picked out a great outfit (distressed jeans, flowy spaghetti strap top with a tank under it) and i'm all ready to go.. untill I spot a huge zit on the back of my shoulder.





Is there any possible way to hide it or get rid of it?I need to get rid of a zit by tonight?
Pop that sucker!I need to get rid of a zit by tonight?
Pop it and then cover it with makeup
There's no way in hell you're getting rid of it by tonight... but you can just use cover up to make it look like nothing is there.
apply make up


but first pop it and apply make up on it
It's not a manly solution, but it works, i've tried it. Use cover-up, (borrow some from your mom) and put it over the zit. This should work.
i dont think u should pop it it will make it more noticible. just try a little bit of cover up.
Put some toothpaste on it until about an hour before you leave for the dance; and then wash the toothpaste off and pop it. Then put some cover up on it and it'll be barely noticable. It works for me~! =D





Good luck and have fun!
whatever you do dont pop it!! it just spreads more bacteria and can leave you a scar. maybe itll help if u put a dab of toothpaste on it stress usually causes zits by da way!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan