Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I zap a zit overnight?

I have this HUGE red pimple right on the tip of my nose! If you could tell me what to do to reduce the size of a pimple overnight would be greatHow do I zap a zit overnight?
It's not a 100% guarantee, but you can put a warm compress on it for at least ten minutes after you wash your face, and then put either a dab of a clay mask or benzoyl peroxide. I have a tube of Neutrogena benzoyl peroxide, and it dries up my pimple by the next day. Don't use too much, though--more doesn't necessarily mean better. If you don't have something like that, try products with salicylic acid. Good luck~How do I zap a zit overnight?
Only in your dreams honey. Sorry. Get out the foundation!
Take a wash cloth and run it under really hot water and hold it on the zit for a while it will help
-ok take a steaming hot shower and after lightly try and squeeze.


-go to the drug store and get an over night pimple medicine, such as clean and clear


-put toothpaste on it


-place a steaming hot wash cloth on it and lightly squeeze





good luck %26amp;%26amp; try not to play/squeeze with it too much
well i really don't no and if any 1 finds out how PLEASE TELL
  • hair accessories
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan