Friday, December 11, 2009

How do i prevent me getting zits??!! im only a kid!!?

Wash your face every morning and night and apply mousturizer each time. No idea how old you are...so that ritual depends on where you are in life.





And don't scrub/wash too vigorously. You'll damage your skin.





Just take care of yourself. Eat healthy. Washing your face won't do anything if you eat McDonald's every day. :)How do i prevent me getting zits??!! im only a kid!!?
Wash your face atleast once a day. With a really good face washHow do i prevent me getting zits??!! im only a kid!!?
Make sure u wash ur face twice a day and eat lots of healthy food xD
Everyone gets them! Sorry!
Buy yourself some Noxzema and wash your face two times a day: once in the morning and once at night. I'm a teen and I have zits (but not a lot). My brother calls me ';Zit Mountain';.


Hey, you could also try not using too much make up on your face because the pores in your skin will become clogged and nasty looking and you too will be Zit Mountain. Plus if you use gel or other chemicals in your hair and you sweat, it will get all over your face and you'll wind up looking like a pimple face weirdo. I'm not trying to be mean but I seen a lot of girls at my school who try covering up their zits with make up and it make it only worse cuz it looks like someone put dried mud on their faces.
neutrogena face wash. Works better then proactive,
well, some of it is going to happen anyway, it's a teenage thing.





but to help lessen breakouts, keep your skin clean and moisturized. don't try to overclean it, you'll only aggrevate the oil glands and/or dry out your skin.





avoiding chocolate and food containing caffine, like pop and spicy food MAY help.





keeping your hair off your face, MAY help.





whatever you do, do not, i repeat, do not squeeze, or try to break them, you will have scars, and scars never go away.





use a good acne medication, according to directions. i use Benzagel. clearisil is crap, don't try it.





if your condition worses, go to the dr's. they have prescripiton strength stuff you can try.





and whatever you do, don't stress over it, everyone gets them.
Suck it up and deal with it like the rest of did. It's going to happen anyway...
WASH YOUR FACE





%26amp; get a facial cleanser, wear sunscreen , eat well.
*Wash face everyday


*Don't wear makeup to bed or even in general


*Use facial cleaners


(:
true everyone gets them


if its serious, ask your doctor to perscribe some birth control...believe it or not it does work!


%26amp; also clean your face every night with clearisil and if you get home from school to eliminate bacteria that can be causeing acne :)


oh and also ask your doctor about differin


its a miracle I use it and i dont get zits anymore!
well if bad zits runs in ur fam i would use proactive now or leave it alone
I have that problem too... go to an avon thing and use cleaning solution stuff... comes in a box... I used it ONE time and then the next day I looked at my face and I got rid of a big zit on my nose coming in! :) I promise it works! thanks!,


cutiepie.
every1 gets them.


but like pro active worked for me.


try stuff like that early before it gets bad
dont pick bumps and u can save your body from zits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan