Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there a product you recommend for a really bad zit that really needs to be gone over night?

Got a zit at the worst possible time, anything you guys really know that will make it go away over night, i have pictures tomorrow and i really don't want to remember my night with it.so anything that really does work?Is there a product you recommend for a really bad zit that really needs to be gone over night?
ProactiveIs there a product you recommend for a really bad zit that really needs to be gone over night?
White toothpaste, look, I know that it sounds strange, but believe me, it works. I was locked up, and the night before I was scheduled to go to court, I saw a big one on my chin. My cellie told me the toothpaste trick, and sure enough, it worked,( and I got time served in court. ) Hope that this helps.
mint julep mask.


i put it on and the zit it GONE!


but i very rarely get zits.


and like a few minutes before pictures, put like a drop of eyedrops and the redness of the zit goes away. it works really well.
Try toothpaste. I've done it a few times and the swelling and redness went down a lot.


Or you could try that peroxide stuff.


Alcohol just dries out the skin around it...doesn't do much for pimples.
It won't help you now, but for future reference, Sonia Dakar's Drying Potion works amazingly well. Good luck!
the only thing i can think of is not popping it and use some kind of cover up cause no products really work overnight. sorry.
Sometimes just a dab of alcohol can do the trick.
put honey w/ a band aid over it





honey works wonders on acne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan