Friday, December 11, 2009

Please help me!!!!What really helps for zits?I've got a bad skin problem!?

Tea Tree Oil is really good. Its antibacterial





The Body Shop do a range of products.





Tea Tree Oil - you can put it directly onto spots. It stops them from getting infected.





Face Wash - Use twice a day to wash away dirt and grime that naturally builds up.





Freshener - Use it after the face wash to remove the last traces of dirt.





Moisturiser - Really important to use a moisturiser twice a day even if your skin is oily. If you don't use one your skin over compensates for the lack of moisture and gets even oilier. Also helps with the elasticity of your skin and slows down the aging process.





Scrub - Use this twice a week to remove dead skin cells. If your dead skin isnt removed it clogs your pores and causes spots.





Face Mask - Use twice a week for a deep clense. Stops build up of grease in your pores which causes blackheads.





You should be able to buy the whole kit from the Body Shop for about 拢25 - 拢30 and you will start to notice a difference within a week. The most important thing to do is to cleanse, tone and moisturise twice a day.





Email me if you need any more skin related advicePlease help me!!!!What really helps for zits?I've got a bad skin problem!?
Hello


Im not going to lie - I havent got or had a spot problem, but by observing others it seems that the people who seem to wash their faces constantly with stupid products, seem to be the people with skin problems.





You may just say 'yeah obviously, theyve got bad skin thats why they do it'. But I believe, bad skin is caused by excessively washing and caring about your skin. I think that if people just washed their faces no more than once or twice a day with standard soap they will be FINE!





Im sure people will give you a loada product names to use, but a least give my idea a thought.Please help me!!!!What really helps for zits?I've got a bad skin problem!?
I used a cream called Quinoderm when I was a teen. It was really good! I had a face full of spots at 14 yrs old and within a very short time my skin was clear. After that I only got the occasional spot!!





The manufacturer recommends that you test a patch of skin for possible allergic reactions before usage.
proactive solution really work for my 24 year old daughter
Go see a dermatologist. Oral antibiotics, benzaclin, and differin worked for me.
Zits are hormonal. Diet has little or nothing to do with it.





I've just been to the doctors who prescribled me Oxytetracycline , which I've tried before and they did work. They are reluctant to give them to women unless they are on the pill as they can harm an unborn child. They change the PH of your skin. (I'm a bloke btw)





A few tips:





-Keep your hair off your face if its long. Cut it short if your a guy.





-Don't rub your face with a towel. Pat it dry gently.





-Try not to touch your face at any time other than washing. (no leaning face on hands etc. I know its hard not to do this!)





- Dont pick spots. You can squeeze apparently, but dont pick.


Squeeze when they are ready to go, not before.





-Try Sudacreme. Splodge it on before bed. Its cheap as chips. Sometimes in the baby isle at Tescos.





-Personally I disagree with scrubbing your face to pieces. I suffered for years but now rarely use even soap on my face. Just water in the shower. The oils in my skin seem to protect it from infection. I wash my face occasionally with ';J%26amp;J Clean and Clear, Oil Free Cream Wash'; when my skin is too oily.
ProActiv
idk sorry
Acne remedies at home


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>





Dr Murads Acne Complex


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
Try using a sea salt scrub to get id of all the old dryy skin
Have SEX will work, for some reason it does help with the skin problem.
Carbolic soap.
pop those zits on a politicians face
depends on skin type. dry skin you need a moisturizer with vitiman E, oily skin use a soap that dries your skin but not irritate it . and keep using vitiman E all dermitoligists recomend it.
Hi, I would go and see an aromatherapist or a nutritionist, as they would be able to help. dochsa.co.uk
Drink water water water water water. Guarantee that will help. Give it a week though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan