Friday, December 11, 2009

Pimple acne and zits.. PLZ HELP?

hi i have zits, acne and pimple , i dont know the difference between them except for big pimple. my face is some what clean but i have these thing on my face, i would like to know how to get the off. what cream or lotion should i get and how to i get the pimple, zits and acne off and keep them off.





thankzPimple acne and zits.. PLZ HELP?
When I was 16 I had at least 30 or more of these things on my face too. but you know what I found worked. I washed My face 5 times a day for a month with a mild soap. and now I only wash my face in the morning and at night and I don't have any at all now.





I DARE YOU TO TRY THIS IT WORKS!!!





Pimple acne and zits.. PLZ HELP?
http://www.flawlessimageandhealth.com/la鈥?/a>



Calamine lotion has the same drying effect like toothpaste so you can apply it overnight and wash the next day. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan