Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get rid of a zit overnight?

I have a zit on my cheek that I want to get rid of before school tomorrow. Is there anything that I could find around my house that would work? Like something in the refrigerator? Thanks!!!How do I get rid of a zit overnight?
yeah most people put tooth paste on it before they go to bed. But if u also mix up salt with warm watter then put it on the zit(wait for it to tingle) then put toothpaste on it. it will work ALOT fasterr .How do I get rid of a zit overnight?
it is funny, i asked this question as well as recieving the same response. im a young teen at the age of thirteen with a slight case of acne. the toothpaste wasnt right for me. although it did try the blemish it was red and eritated in the morning, and it did have a scabing feeling wich im perfectly fine with. but it came back. i use proactive wich everyone with acne should try. so far i have used probably one hundred different treatments but they all eritated my face except proactive. I only use the face mask. but anyways there is really no treatment to rid zits overnight, but i have done things that may hurt in the long run which is poping them. the easiest thing to get rid the quickest is to really pop that sucker until u see blood coming out. for like ten minutes hold tissue or toilet paper to that area with pressure. that way it does not scab up. thats what i did when i was in japan with my family. it was so humid that i broke out. and it worked. if u want i would put a dab of a girls cover up. hahah if u want..... thats a suggestion i hurd in case if it is a tad red.
Give toothpaste a try. If it doesn't work and you still have zit in the morning you can put Visine on it to reduce the redness.
toothpaste...no joke
I usually try to dry out zits the best I can. So I usually put rubbing alcohol on it, let it dry, then put toothpaste on it. Leave it all on it overnight.
Toothpaste, Non- whitening with baking soda.


Dab a little on before you go to bed and it should be gone.


Hope this helps


Cheers
My friend put tooth paste on hers, and left it on over night, washed in the morning, apparently it worked. I've never tried it, but good luck
  • segway scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan