Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have this rash on my forhead that appeard over nite... Its got pimple like bumps.. they arnt zits tho...?

I have had a few bumps on my temples but I woke up this morning and they are all over my forhead.... They are red pimple like bumps but i dont think they are pimples... I have to get rid of this asap.. any suggestions????I have this rash on my forhead that appeard over nite... Its got pimple like bumps.. they arnt zits tho...?
Did you use any hair products? I broke out with an itchy rash on my forehead after using a certain hair spray once. If so, change your hair product because you might have an allergy to it. Try benadryl cream or cortaid if it's itching. Other than that, removing what's causing the rash is the best way to make it go away.I have this rash on my forhead that appeard over nite... Its got pimple like bumps.. they arnt zits tho...?
Try using witch hazel. Then cleanse your body over the next few days--green vegetables and 8 glasses of water and egg whites for protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan