Friday, December 11, 2009

How many zits are you your face right now?

take the plunge! count em up %26amp; put em down[:





lol





i have 2 major ones and like 3 little ones you cant really seeHow many zits are you your face right now?
PHEW!


Just finished counting.





5,304,035How many zits are you your face right now?
I don't think i can count this one except as one, it's like a continuous acne that goes around my whole face all connected would that be 1 or is there a way to count that?
uh 4. 1 major, 3 little ones.





please give me thumbs up i just got 5 thumbs down for no reason on another question so i need my points back lol





edit: oh god he's back and he's giving everybody thumbs down! run for your life!
9 that are bigger and a lot that are really small and underneath the skin. suddenly i got like a lot that wont go away when usually i have 2 or 3
I had one pimple but I saved my money and popped it. I dont break out when I pop my pimples. I don't have any pimples right now but I have a lot of freckles.
I have alot of bumps from


eating Mexican food yesterday.





And these are the annoying kind


you can pop but let them sit there


and be gross.
22 ultra tiny sized ones on my nose, right cheek, lower nose area, andcorner of nose. :(
Not to be all like that but I think I only have one at the moment, it's pretty minor but might become major soon!
Haha. Only one. Which I'm very upset about.
zero :]





I never get zits.





which is weird because i have oily skin.. which sucks pretty bad too. my makeup doesn't always stay in place..
That's nasty.


I have zero at the moment.





Jesh, thumbs me down to make you replenish your self-security.


My answer was honest, and not hurtful.
Hey serena! its claudia. havent heard from u in a while. Email me ok??


I currently have 2 zits on my face and lyk 10 little minature ones. Kk email me!


-Trini
ZEEEEEEEEEERO!!!
0
Zero
0, not trying to brag or hurt your feelings...
0 im through puberty for a long time now
No whiteheads, tons of blackheads!
Are you calling me pizza face?
3
5 :(
zero! and i am happy!
Are you bragging or complaining?


My face is clear.
Babe. I've outgrown them, so will you. Good luck.
i have none lol!!!!!!!


the last time i had a pimple was two weeks ago!
i have two big ones and lots of blackheads:P
no big one but a few little ones
i have one on my forehead =/
None today.
None.
I have like 3 or 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan