Friday, December 11, 2009

These weird zits that won't go away...?

Hi everyone! Ok, I have a problem. About 1/4 or 1/2 an inch from where my hair starts [on my forehead] I have these very small zits that are just like red bumps and I don't know how to get rid of them.


I've tried on the spot treatments, but they still won't go away!





What can I do to get rid of them??These weird zits that won't go away...?
How to cure a pimple





1. Wash you skin thoroughly and pat it dry with clean towel.


2. Wrap an ice cube in a washcloth and hold it over the spot for a minute or two; it'll help bring down the swelling.


3. Dip the end of a cotton swab into some diluted tea tree oil (available at any pharmacy, and trust me, this oil was meant for the skin!) and dot a tiny amount directly into the pimple.


4. Leave it alone to heal. Don't pop, pinch, or squeeze pimples, it will only make it worse. If pimple is still not healing, try using concealer to hide it. Don't choose concealer darker or lighter than your natural skin tone, or you'll draw attention to the problem. Here are the steps to using concealer:





~ If the pimple is dry and crusty, apply a little petroleum jelly (like vaseline) first to soften it.


~ Apply the concealer to the pimple using a clean cotton swab. (Don't apply concealer on areas around the spot that don't need it or you'll just create a ';halo effect';.)


~ Pat some face powder over the concealer to set it and help it stay put all day long.





Hope this helps! Tell me what the results of this medication is after you do it.These weird zits that won't go away...?
try this site http://acnefreein3dayswithoutpaying.weebly.com/


I have been doing what they say to do for almost a week now and almost all of my acne (which was really really bad) has disappeared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan