Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a big date tomorrow night? What is the fastest way to get rid of a zit or the rednesss of it?

IT WILL GO AWAY:





OMG------ SO LISTEN::::::





Yesterday my mom got me something for my zits (trust me, I had a lot) and she picked up something called bye bye blemish. It something like 10% sulfur. Well, I put it on overnight, and this morning I got a GINORMOUS SUPRISE. IT WAS ALMOST ALL FREAKING GONE!!!!!! IM SOOOOO HAPPY! Throw all your Clearasil and Proactive out the door. It sucks compared to this. OMG I LOOOVE IT! And guess what?! It for like freaking $10 at your local drugstore. !!!! Omg ! I give it like 100 stars! PLEASE give it a try I'm begging you you'll love the results!! PLEASE!





Reviews:


http://www.folica.com/bye_bye_blemish_r2...I have a big date tomorrow night? What is the fastest way to get rid of a zit or the rednesss of it?
zits/ pimples/ acne isnt going to go away in a day. you have to use foundation to make it invisible.I have a big date tomorrow night? What is the fastest way to get rid of a zit or the rednesss of it?
don't mess with it, take a long hot shower, don't touch it, drink water, lots.
if its tomorrow chances are its not gonna be completely gone so i would find a good concealer asap
put some neosporin on it today (keep aplying it), and then overnight put more on and put a band-aid over it. in the morning the redness should have decreased if not totally disappeared! but if by chance it's still there put a lot of concealer on it.
ice and toothpaste not gel
Windex!!!
Toothpaste..it dries it out
Calamine lotion (its a drying lotion)


or milk of magnesia over night
  • hair accessories
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan