Sunday, December 13, 2009

I pop my zits... is that bad?

ew i no this is like disgusting. but um is it rlly bad if u pop


them?I pop my zits... is that bad?
If they have come to a head and you do it gently with a washcloth or something else to pad your fingers it's ok but never with your fingernails or anything that digs into skin which can cause scarring and spread the infection deeper. You can put a steaming washcloth over a zit to help it come to a head faster or use a facial steamer. Check my site under the ';Acne'; catagory for lots of good skin care and acne information, tips and recipes:


http://www.beautyandthebudget.blogspot.c…I pop my zits... is that bad?
I've heard it's bad and can leave scars. But, I usually do it. I can't stand whiteheads and I find them very discusting. I only have a few scars on my cheeks and they're not from pimples there from noudles. A dermatologist will say it's very bad for you and will cause larger pimples/infections. If you do it with clean hands and wash your hands and face after. It should be fine.
mega scars.
yes, because that can cause really bad scarring and/or infections
Well, its kind of sick. I'm no genius, but I know it causes infection because my friend has been doing it since she got her first zit, and shes always been fine, but last month it got so bad that it was bleeding every time she touched it. It hurt her so bad, she would cry. She had to go to the doctor. If you don't want an infection, i would recommend you to stop.
YES!!!! yes you are supposed to pop a zit it gets the PUSS out of it and if you dont you will just be walking around with a red and white ZIT on your face...
well i have to do it or mine hurt really bad and get worse and creams don't work for me try not to pop them if you don't have to just remember to wash your face all the time or get prevention creams that can help oh and the really big zits can leave scars on your face if you pop them i haven't got any scars but one of my friends do.
It's not exactly good for your skin.
you can pop them but if you keep picking at it it will turn into a scar, but you can get rid of that with a product that cost about bucks called witch hazel
On the Tyra Banks show they said it was fine to pop a whitehead if you use two end of a q-tip to pop it rather than your fingers. You should also stop once you see blood and apply a pimple medication afterward.
I've heard, been told, begged and pleaded that popping them causes scars + infections...But I'd rather have scars + infections than run around with my boyfriend not kissing me b/c I have a huge zit on my cheek!(True story:( )


Hope I Helped!


:)


xxx
ewwww.yes, you could get mad scars. try using a facial scrub or something like St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Blemish/Blackhead Control. I think it works better than some other creams,scrubs,etc.
Yes it will leave a scar. You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy with great results. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
you shouldn't because it will spread on your face and more will come.you could get them professionally ';popped'; lol
It's not bad if you use a tool. But if you use your fingers you can cause scarring. Tools for acne can be found at any drugstore or convenience store and they are called something like ';Whitehead Remover';. It's a metal stick that has a loop on the end. You place the loop against the acne and push.
i've heard you aren't supposed to.


but honestly i'd much rather people pop them then run around with a big whitehead on their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan