Sunday, December 13, 2009

Should u pop the zits on your face if they are ripe or should u leave it alone?

absolutely... with so much fun to be had at your fingertips how could you possibly resist? Pop pop and pop away my friend!.Should u pop the zits on your face if they are ripe or should u leave it alone?
popShould u pop the zits on your face if they are ripe or should u leave it alone?
Take it from someone who has dealt with acne for the past 14 years, do not pop them. I know it is so tempting, but do not do it. I am 26 and I still have breakouts every once in a while, but when I was a teen I had acne pretty bad. I used to pop them all the time. Now I have little red marks all over my face that are scars from popping pimples. It's not worth it. I now use Proactive and I love it. Maybe you could try that. If that doesn't help then go to a dermatologist. I have been on several different prescribed treatments that worked will such as Differin and Retin A. Good luck.
dont pop it put medicine on it





i made my own medicine





hydrogen peroxide


baking soda


water


Guakamole





sounds weird but works!
leave 'em alone. you'll get scartches all over your face if you pop 'em.
Try looking here for best practices on Acne care.








http://merck.micromedex.com/index.asp?page=bpm_brief%26amp;article_id=CP1642C%26amp;specialty_name=GEN
Pop it so the dirt n gunk get out, but if you squeeze too hard n it starts to bleed you run the risk of scarring. After it has been ';popped'; ad some zitzpper of some kind and then LEAVE IT ALONE! People don't realize how much oil/dirt we have on our hands, which will make it worse. A diet with low grease intake will also help clear things up. Good luck!
OK!


Sounds good, time to pop, eh?


This would be a good method:





Take a warm shower or bath to soften your skin.


Wash your face and remove all makeup.


Wash your hands to prevent spreading germs and infecting the pimple.


Sterilize a needle...(a dirty needle will cause an infection and maybe a bigger pimple).


Gently prick the tip of the pimple with the needle.


Take a clean tissue or piece of toilet paper and wrap it around your index fingers.


Gently apply pressure to the sides of the pimple to ease out the pus. Stop when blood or clear fluid comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan