Friday, December 11, 2009

Acne and zits?

Does Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash work?


And why is my face the only one whose zits are visible? All my friends somehow keep their faces clear and they don't wear any make-up or anything. Is there a solution or some type of cream or face wash that works well?Acne and zits?
I have it and i haven't really noticed a change. I also have Proactiv and it works really well. the refining mask dries up your zits really fast. if you can't get that try a little bit of rubbing alcohol on it, only if you don't have sensitive skin. some of my friends also use Clean-and-Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent and it takes the oil from your face!


good luck!Acne and zits?
I have tried nearly every kind of acne medication sold at wal mart...Including Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash and AcneFree, with no signs of improvement, I haven't tried ProActive, but I have tried their refining mask, and it seemed to help some, but now I use the new acne system from Merle Norman, I have seen quite a bit of improvement in the first few days
i tried that and it doenst work but ive heard proactive is really good .. i had the same problem with my face and it seemed as if friends had great smooth clear skin but now my skin is clear, i can see that my friends do have skin problems aswell
it turns you into a queer if you're a guy, if you're a girl... it works.
I dont know if Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash works or not, but I use AcneFree and Absolutely Love it!!!!, it is like proactiv but its cheaper and sold at wal-mart. hope this works for you, acne can be a real pain!!
Get more information about acne and what works.


There is a free ebook to read or download that has a lot of cool info about acne. Click on the link below.


Whatever you do, do not squeeze your zits. When you do it causes the bacteria to go all over your face and not only causes more pimples, it leaves scars.


Cleaning your skin properly really helps.
Try EVERYTHING! Well I dont get acne/Zits... So I don't have to bother! Wal-Mart has a good cream though!
neutragena actually made my face worse. This could be just only for me, but I personally don't think they make good face washes. It made my skin irritate and red. You should use proactive or what i use, acne free. It works alot!!! =)
check out clear.now it is the best on the market that i have found anywhere! totally cleans out pores and leaves your skin acne free! it is amazing check it out at www.vherr.qbueatyzone.com or if you want more information on the company its called Artistry check it out at www.artistry.com!
  • segway scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan