Sunday, December 13, 2009

Clinque or Neutragena?? Which one should I use for zits??

Neutragena...thats what i use and it does wonders. It was the week of school photos and i had a huge zit. i used Neutragena and it was gone in about 2 days!Clinque or Neutragena?? Which one should I use for zits??
I am huge fan of Neutragena. Their products have always done wonders for my skin.





However, I've heard that Proactiv is GREAT!Clinque or Neutragena?? Which one should I use for zits??
Personally, I've never used either, but I have used Vichy's Normaderm range and it does work wonders, especially when you're no longer a teen and you still have zits (they have a special range for us lot too!) The trick, however, is to try a variety of samples and see which one works best for you - each skin is different and responds differently to different products. With time, you'll also tune yourself to how often you should use products, and sometimes even how to combine use of different products from different brands!





Good luck! :)
i love clinque..it works great ! i used to have alot of acne but clinque solved my problem. i totally recommend it !
neutragena
I'm not familiar w/the results from either brand; but I do know of a brand that works very well called Aularale Cosmetics. Their products are made from aloe vera and work very well for me. Email me at nesa23us@yahoo.com if you'd like more info.
neutr0qena.. try their Advance s0luti0ns acne therapy kit.. its a 3 step system and it`Sz n a white and 0ranqe b0x.. i use it and my face is CLEAR!! =)~ *but when the time 0f the m0nth hits i qet pimples and that i cann0t c0ntr0l* but when it`Sz q0ne my face clears up aqain
Clinique! I highly reccomend using clinique if you have acne or if you just want to maintain a beautiful complexion clinique is great i really love the acne soultions!! Hope this helps
Clinque worked for me. It took about 2 months but i have no more zits. I now use it every day. But i ran out. It has a three bottle thing like pro-active. It works
I'm a 40 year old female and I've tried Neutrogena, Clinique and almost every product you can buy from high dollar stores like Macy's to products at Walmart and I FINALLY found something that works, FAST. I use the Bijore warming anti-blackhead cleanser then follow-up with the Bijore pore unclogging scrub. The warming product opens up your pores and cleans, then the pore unclogging product ';gets inside'; the pores to remove excess oil and dirt. Please don't waste your time and money on those expensive products! Bijore can be found at Walmart for about $6 each. Good luck to you :)
Between the two of them there is really no comparison because Neutragena is very specified to acne problems, zits etc and it does work. I have tried about a zillion brands of cosmetics in my life and for what you describe Neutragena is the best. Whatever you do good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan