Friday, December 11, 2009

2thpaste 4 Zits?

I have pretty clear skin, but every once in a while, i get a couple of zits. I've tried toothpaste on 'em, but it made it worse! And it dried my skin really bad. Is there anything that will clear pimples quickly?2thpaste 4 Zits?
I have this stuff which works absolute wonders!


It can be quite expensive but my mummy buys me it =) lol,


Its in the clinique rangeit's called...


Clinique anti-blemish solution, It's really good and I used to get the same drying out problem but now I bought a new decent clinique anti-blemish moisturizer which is brilliant too I'd throughly reccomend it xx





http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/products/multiproduct.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT1040





- The solution I use is the clear blemish gel2thpaste 4 Zits?
well at walmart something that works really good is clearasil even if you have no zits , your pores are probably clogged as everyone elsees are but anyways cleanse your pores with a exfoliation every 2-3 days to make your skin good but not dry ... try clearasil or morning burst ... also in a little tube theres a skin colored acne care thing that is a clearasil product drys out your acne and and in about 2 days it should be gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan