Sunday, December 13, 2009

Please help me i have a huge red zit on my nose?

put a little bit of original toothpaste on it with no extra whitening or anything. and it will dry the zit up and make it easier to pop. you should leave it on for 20 minutes. and then try to pop it. then after its popped apply some lotion. hope this helps.Please help me i have a huge red zit on my nose?
Get a russet potato, cut it open and hold it on your pimple. It is an anti- inflammatory.Please help me i have a huge red zit on my nose?
idk try washing your face.


go to a dermatologist.


DON'T TOUCH IT!.


put white toothpaste on it.


make-up?
hahahaha thats funny
try popping it!


or a painless solution is to go to avatar town!!
you poor skull. HAH, get it?? you're a skull!! and its like ';you poor soul'; but SKULL!!! AHAHAHA!!!





lol nice joke btw.
pop it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan