Friday, December 11, 2009

And so my skin broke out in zits. need foundation recs!?

i recently changed my foundation to 'the body shop oil free balancing makeup' ( i thought it would be awesome). Although it states oil free it feels heavy and makes me skin SO shiny an hour later. I have zits forming on my chin! It must be the makeup huh?





if anyone can PLEASE tell me a good foundation, with good colour (inexpensive, im so broke right now) for combination zit prone skin that won't make my face look like an oil slick would be greatly appreciated :). Are those Matt mousse types any good?And so my skin broke out in zits. need foundation recs!?
I would recommend MAC. I would also recommend something else but it's expansive. Just look for mineral and natural stuff. Try avoiding liquid foundations if you have skin problems, rather try others.





If you still get the feeling that you get an oily look after 1 hour, try also using pressed powder. Usually it solves the problem...





I think you got an allergic reaction to your make-up. Either find better make-up for your skin or don't use it at all. It's not good for your health if your body reacts to certain make-up and still wear it.And so my skin broke out in zits. need foundation recs!?
okay my makeup consists of 2 things, each 10.00, you could buy both or just one, they both work great, i used it and not only did it not break my skin out, it got rid of my acne!!! both did!!!!!!





neutrogena-skin clearing makeup!!! it works great, it blends well, get rid of acne, i think it has some sunscreen in it??, and its only 10.00, get it anywhere, lots of shades!!a lil goes a LONG way, i use a cap sized amount every day, it was 5, then 4, because the more i used it the less acne i had!!! LOVE IT!








mineral wear powder, 10.00, get anywhere, lots of shades, gets rid of acne, after puttin on foundation, i just dust that lightly over it!
Clinique has something called almost makeup. Almay has good products that are noncomedogenic. Bare minerals is good for oily skin.
the neutrogena concealer works.. and you can barely see the zit
Any foundation by MAC. They're magical. But they cost some $$. Try ebay.





But the one I use is Covergirl TRUCOLOR it's amazing. Covered my acne 2 years ago.
I totally understand being broke but you get what you pay for trust me I am 40 and learned that lesson the hard way, by trying all the cheap brands and searching you waste more money than just buying a good foundation to start with. I have been using and highly recommend Mineral Liquid Powder Foundation the company is Bee-Luscious Cosmetics, the colors are almost exact from your screen, I have Hispanic skin not to dark and the sandy beige is perfect it covers and is very light, I have gotten tons of compliments for people that my skin looks velvety. No break outs and their skincare products are phenomenal unlike anything I have ever bought in the past. Check it out on beeroyalproducts.com
it isnt the cheapest but it worked wonders for my face, i have alot of zits but this foundation helps. TRUST ME!! its called aveda
Bare minerals. Mineral makeup is the best. Physician's formula is nice and cheap at $15, versus $28 for Bare Escentuals.





You can try other makeup like Almay (good for your skin)...


And take back the Body Shop foundation and ask for a refund if you can.





You can also try the QUO line at Shoppers.. They have a mineral powder out now too, and they're a solid cosmetic brand.
  • hair accessories
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan