Friday, December 11, 2009

I have two zits on my nose!?

yea....i have a date in 2 days and i need them gone. i tried popping it but there was no white stuff, a little blood though.sometimes the toothpaste burns and irritates my skin and they are just 2 red lumps on the right side of my nose! heeelp!I have two zits on my nose!?
wash them good, and use astringint, but if that dosent work just try to cover them up. but really your date shouldnt be looking at your zits he should be looking at your personality...good luck %26lt;3GabbsI have two zits on my nose!?
Well, ibuprofen and ice will help reduce the swelling. Have you tried any of the over-the-counter stuff (Clearisil, Noxema, etc.)? Look for something for sensitive skin. Make sure you wash your face (with cleanser) at least once daily and (this is what I do) rinse it with water whenever you feel it getting oily. This might cause it to dry out, so you might also look for some acne-fighting moisturizer. Good luck and have fun on your date!
The only way 2 get it 2 go away is time.
cover-up is a wonderful thing, use it's goodness
hot water in a wash clothe can sometimes work if you dont want to spend any money. If you dont care, buy Purpose or ProActive.
cover up
pop them
  • segway scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan