Friday, December 11, 2009

I have zits help me plz?

ok so give me something that clears up skin, i use biore cleanser and clarasil black head pads, plus clearasil zit cream, does anyone kno how to clear up zits what is a product that works, just so u know i am a girl and i am 13 help me !I have zits help me plz?
I'm one year older then you and i use clinic the purple liquid its like in a bottle it says some kind of lotion and its number 2 i dab some on a cotton ball and wipe my face in the morning and at night to! In the shower i use the clinic soap on my face and body and nutrogena the pore min miser with orange beads. I have no zits on my face and no black heads and i've been using this stuff for about a week and i have oily skin like very oily! And drink lots of water!!I have zits help me plz?
Chocolate and junk food do not cause acne. See a dermatologist and save yourself a whole lot of time, money, and stress that might actually cause zits. Proactiv is quite good otherwise.
use the AcneFree products. they work SUPER well. they're kind of like Proactive but cheaper and better. it's not commonly known though. then if you still need more get the Biore instant heat mask and use it twice a week. works really well. good luck! :)
Well you should try to limit your acid intake. Like pops and chocolate. On top of that Wash your face 3 times a day with plain hot water. No soap or cleansers. Make sure you clean all the oils out of your pours. If you stick to this routine your face should clear up soon.
I have relatives who have had very bad acne. They went to the doctor and he prescribed Accutane. Accutane is as a last resort and could lead to some serious side affects. You could go to a doctor and he should tell you whats best.
Hey! You should put toothpaste on them! i know it sounds crazy but it really works i get zits all the time and toothpaste always clears them up! good luck,P.S. try colgate!
This is the best thing I've ever used for pimples...
Umm let me ask my daughter her age is the same. Checking...she use the New ';Clean %26amp; Clear'; by Johnson %26amp; Johnson. This product is use for daily pore toner, helps to feel cooling too.
netrogenea oil free products





first try the face wash


then after the face wash use the clear pore..it eliminate the bad oils from your face (only use it 2 times a week!!)





and then you use the face moisturizure


its have sun block in it too


and make sure its oil free











and lay off the sugary sodas and greasy food
ok now this will sound weird, but try toothpaste. smear it on ur zits overnight and it should dry them up in a few days. also if you get facials (like in a spa) you should know that you get more pimples cuz it draws the dirt up to the top of your skin... by the 3rd facial they should go away....





do not pop them because that will just redden them.
WHATEVER U DO DNT USE PROACTIV! it might work, but the night u stop using it u will wake up with acne 5 times worse than u had to begin with!
Proactiv, I love the stuff. U will too! The commercials don't lie.
Some things work like proactive but it wont work all the time.


Like me I always used Clearasil,but it didn't work so everyday wash your face with soap and water .
ok right before you go to bed put a dab of toothpaste preferrably white on the zit, leave it on overnite and when you wake up the next morning just wash it off
I use Cetaphil. It works wonders for me. Proactive also worked really well. Its kinda expensive. But if you want cheap Cetaphil is really good. I also use Zeno. its a little machine that gets rid over pimples in a day. It really works.
Use proactiv solution. Use it twice daily and I ensure u that u can see results in two weeks. The mask is good too but u will breakout the next few days, after it your face will be much better. Mask should apply once or twice weekly depending on how bad yr zits r. If u worry that it will be too dry, use a normal brand of moisturer after applying P.S. I have been using P.S for two years. Biore cleanser is not strong enough to get rid zits. as for clearasil zit cream, it is too dry and fcous on one zit at a time. drink lot of H20. its helps! good luck!
proactive is magic, a true miracle worker. My life was a mess in high school and only after two weeks I saw signs of improvement. My skin doesn't even get oily. It is great, and I don't use it today because now for some reason my skin is to sensitive to it but I don't need it because I don't have an acne problem anymore. Try it it worked for me I don't think anyone's skin was worst than mine, it was really bad. Try it!
Try Proactiv or Neutrogena. They work really well.





Good Luck!!
the best way is to get a lot of sleep (:


use a cleanser everyday as well .


hope your zits disappear!!
PROACTIVE!!!!!i love it!it worked for me,my mom,my sister,my aunts,friends,a lot of people....jessica simpson,p diddy,kelly clarckson,jennifer love hewitt,....and its pretty cheap=-}
Lay off the chocolate and sweets, eat more fresh fruit.


Zits are a part of growing up. Start taking vitimin e, they say its good for you skin.
WHATEVER YOU DO DONT USE proactive!!it can cause skin cancer!! what you should do is get some facial scrub like oatmeal scrub is the best.
use pernox, walgreens sells it
i used to have the same problem...now i use proactive and i'm zit free
usually proactive is proven to bring the best results (worked for me!) but if you do use it, make sure that you follow all the steps and apply it everyday at morning and night. If that does'nt work for you eating less junkfood.
i had the same prob.


i used oxy vanishing cream and clinique face wash


they both worked great


wash your face in the morning, after you get out of skol, and before you go to bed


then use the cream after everytime you washed


i swear it works!!! :]]
have you tried putting toothpaste on your face overnight? [try it on a little spot. if no irritation occurs, then proceed]. or maybe you should try olay foaming face wash. it cleans out my skin and whatever acne i have without drying anything or irritating the skin. i heard proactiv works. its just.. hella expensive. ahah.
Try proactiv, it's helped a lot of my friends and even a few family members with terrible acne.
put honey and a bandaid on it and keep it on all night it will be gone in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan