Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why so many zits?? And how to get rid of them?!?

I've been on birth control a steady 7 months. I'm not very stressed out. I never ever ever used to have a ZIT on my face, and now they keep coming. Help me PLEASE, what works for you to take them away? Why are they here randomly? =(








FMLWhy so many zits?? And how to get rid of them?!?
Maybe you should go to the doctor and take to them about. They may be able to perscribe something for you...or you wash your face daily if you already don'tWhy so many zits?? And how to get rid of them?!?
I went to teh doctor adn seh gave me 2 perscription pills and a cream.. about 4 months ago adn it works great! and i thought all mine were zit but turns out most of them were just scars from where i ahd zits there.





you should go to a doctor or dermotologist... dont do proactiv or any face washes made to get rid of them bc. they dont.
It's hormones. My doctor told me that, and you may think it looks horrid but to other people, they don't see it as bad as you do.
http://msalazar26.qhealthbeauty.com/


go here on the top click womesns skin care and on the left click acne and there are products from the brand clear.now that work great :D


well at least i like them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan