Sunday, December 13, 2009

How come sometimes when I pop a zit and squish it around it has a little curly hair in it?

cause it's not a zit then. It's just a hair that had trouble breaking the skin on it's own (ingrown hair)How come sometimes when I pop a zit and squish it around it has a little curly hair in it?
When you popped your zit, did the pus hit the mirror?


My hubby did that the other day and was so proud, but I was just grossed out and asked him to wipe it off with loo paper.How come sometimes when I pop a zit and squish it around it has a little curly hair in it?
Zits are often caused by hardened/infected hair follicles. Therefore when you squeeze it out, it will take the hair with it.
because it was an ingrown hair masquerading as a zit
That's a parasite.
It wasn't a zit it was an ingrown hair that got infected.





Gross
That's nice now put a band-aid on it, run along and go play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan