Saturday, June 26, 2010

Zits under the skin?

I was washing my face too good the last two months and some how i have zits under my skin... and they won't go away! Does anyone know anything about it?Zits under the skin?
You need to bring the pus to the surface. Put a hot rag on it, and keep at it. Also use your fingers and squeeze at it. I have one under my skin on my arm, above is advice my mom gave me on how to get rid of it.Zits under the skin?
its genetics. don't scrub so hard and us a cooling face wash and maybe some acne treatment but don go over bored


(there called blind heads i think)
I get them to and I know they hurt. There called citular pimples which grw under the skin. Gross I know but dont worry they will slowly come to the surface. at this time you have two options. pop it our leave it alone and let it slowly dissaper. They hurt when you pop them but I know your tough enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan