Thursday, June 24, 2010

ZITS!!!??? I've never had them before then suddenly I break out.?

What should I do. Before it was just this one pimple and so I used proactiv and it went away. I had clear skin for about a week using it correctly each day, but then suddenly I broke out and I have horrible acne across my forehead! What should I do?ZITS!!!??? I've never had them before then suddenly I break out.?
Keep on the Proactive and use it twice a day. Clean your cell phone and home phones too. Try not to rest your head on your hands while watching TV etc. I am also a huge fan of the microdermabrasion. You can go to the Dermatologist and spend $100.00 per visit or you can buy one at a local drug store for about $30.00 and get about 20 to 30 uses out of it. I perfer the one that has a spinning brush and not a vibrating one. My son had acne when he was 13 and we used proactive plus the microdermabrasion and his face cleared up right away.ZITS!!!??? I've never had them before then suddenly I break out.?
I use to use proactive but it never worked. Um... use Clean and Clear 10% benzoyl peroxide gel apply it twice a day. And i use all dove facial products. I was like you. I never had acne and then it just appeared on my forehead and now i have flawless skin. Just try it I hope it works.
Puberty Baby!!! Live it and love it!! Lol.. just wash your face twice a day and if you have bangs pin them back because the oils from your hair can clog your pores and cause acne. Not even proctive can stop mother nature.. just keep you face clean.!! Hope I helped...


~Kristen~
You can crush 1to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
you may have had a bad reaction to the proactiv, but most people says for ance products like proactiv to work..it goes from bad to good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan