Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am in my 30's and i use to get zits on my head.?

i have tried many different shampoos and nothing helps. the only thing that i had found was to shave my head. then i read an article somewhere and it said to pour a small amount of vinegar on your scalp. does anyone else get these on their heads.I am in my 30's and i use to get zits on my head.?
An option, and since many people with acne breakouts on the


scalp also have oily scalp conditions, you can use your oily scalp shampoo and follow up with an astringent or acne treatment containing salicylic acid applied directly on the blemish area with a cotton ball or pad.





It is important to remember that you don't want to use those acne products containing benzoil peroxide or other peroxide ingredients on the scalp because of the potential for altering the hair color. This is doubly important if you have color-treated or chemically-textured hair which is already more porous than virgin (untreated) hair.I am in my 30's and i use to get zits on my head.?
In my house we call them tight bumbs now I'm not sure about you but I'm afrian american-ish and when I was little we got braids all the time and they were hella tight the only way we truly fixed them was to start wearin out hair down and out, tight pony tails make it worse
wait on your scalp ..?





maybe try a shampoo for oily hair. it could be the reason pimples are forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan