Saturday, June 26, 2010

Zits on my penis???????

I am a 16 year old male, and am NOT sexually active, and I have 2 zits on the shaft of my penis with whiteheads on them, and also I have tons of white bumps on my shaft too, but only 2 zits? Why do I have 2 zits and alot of white bumps everywhere on my penis? Is there anything I can do to get the white bumps and zits gone? Like a cream or something, best answers to these questions gets 10 points, thanks.Zits on my penis???????
SEE A DOCTOR, PROBABLY HERPES FROM YOUR MOM OR DAD. LEAVE THEM ALONE, DONT TOUCH IF YOU DO WASH HANDS VERY GOOD, TRY SOAKING IN BATH TUB. RELAX MANY PEOPLE HAVE THESE AND GET PASSED ON FROM FAMILY GENES,BLOOD, HY GENE (IT IS PROVEN POSSIBLE TO GET HERPES FROM TOILET SEATS)


BUT SEE A DOCTOR PLEASE FOR YOUR BENEFIT, DONT BE EMBARRASSED.Zits on my penis???????
Dude, all I know is when I was your age and got a rash in the groinal area...you DO NOT want to treat it with Ben Gay or Athlete's Foot Cream. My son also tells me that toothpaste is no picnic.
this might sound a little crazy but avoid masterbateing its hard to do at your age but try this is only irritating the bumps secound get a tube of clearisel. try this for 2 weeks you have nothing to loose except bumps good luck
I'm afraid the doc will have to amputate it. Sorry man.
masturbate that will bust the zits and smooth the bumps
Go to the doctor but don't be ashamed and they will give you some cream just like my cousin.
Since you aren't sexually active, it's not an STI. It could be an ingrown hair or acne. Please schedule an appointment with a doctor to have it checked out.


Good luck!
I don't have that problem :-).





but here is a good page on genital acne which may explain your problem.
The best bet is you probaobly need to see your doctor. I know you are not sexually active, but you can be born with one of those STD's through genes and not notice it until puberty or even after puberty.
That is pretty much the grossest thing I have ever heard of.
it might be harmless but i would surely see a doctor.what could be more important?
Stop touching ur face before you wack off
It sounds like in grown hairs to me. Good luck ~~~
zits are a normal reacttion to oily skin. You need more care down there. Wash more. They could also be warts...dont worry!! It's totaly normal...really....I used to be a medical assistant and I saw it more offten then not..the doc will treat you right on the spot. You will be fine. Book your doc apt now. Let me know how it goes.
the white bumps may just be some kind of infection from your soup.. and as for the zits i have had them on my virgina.. only twice in my life but it dose happen// if you never had sex i would not worry to much .. just change your soup you could be allergeric... if you have had sex and you think there may be promblen or if they come and go then i would see the free clinic on this one
Those are blisters. Use hand lotion.
Find a girlfriend, get her to lick them off!!!
See a doctor dude..It could be something that goes away but still it's best to get it checked out for any other possible reasons and they may have something remedy it. You may find something on WebMD.com though too.
wat
that's normal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan