Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anyone else obsessed with popping zits?

I'm OBSESSED. I even watch youtube videos of people popping pimples, cysts, ect... I know it probably sound really creepy to some people but I always get really happy and have this urge to jump in the computer and squeeze it myself. I just love watching tons of pus come out. I know someone else thats just the same.





Anyone else like this? hahaAnyone else obsessed with popping zits?
nopppe.Anyone else obsessed with popping zits?
I'm with you.... sort of.... I love popping them but I get them on my chest and back not on my face so sometimes i pop them and sometimes i let them get REALLY big and full of pus and BAM!!! great feeling. I even lost my virginity because of a pimple popping fetish, i let a girl i like and let her pop them and well on thing lead to another





ALL HAIL THE PIMPLES
What a peculiar fetish.





Aliana, Ms. Lohan's not-as-pretty-as-Ms. Lohan sister, had this to say about someone like you who said something equally appalling to her, ';My sister responded with, ';wow. you clearly need to seek help.';





Perhaps you, too, should seek help. Or better yet, why not turn your curiosity into a profession, and become a doctor because you are fascinated with the human body!





Perhaps you can be a dermatologist???





Lindsay Bless You, Go in Peace.
Omg! I thought my Dad was the only obsessed pimple-popper! I personally think it's nasty but, my Dad is obsessed with popping anyone's zits. It's disgusting.





He likes getting special tools for popping them, too! Ugh! Nasty!


Kay
No, I like to see them get popped but I don't do it!





answer my question everyone!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
For the love of all that's sane, don't pop your zits! Why? Because that is how you get scarring. Play interactive online games where you get to do that. You'll thank me later. Ciao.
ewww, i don't like watching other people do it. but when i get a really big, i like to pop it.
oh.


girl.


you nasty.


= ]





i can pop my own... but watching others pop


theirs is... strange.


this is why i can never go back to pizza hut.
uh gross?


betch u nasty!


like seriously wtf?? lmao.


creepo 0.o
Nope. I'm not like that. I'm blessed not to get zits that often.
lol yeahhh i watched a couple myself..i feel so wierd but hey, atleast now i know i'm not alone ...
no


go to see a doc or go to pza





popping zitz anonymous
Eeew. I like popping my own, but watching others do it is nasty!
thats nastttyyy.


and slightly freakish
Haha nasty.


Maybe, but not me.
eww just thinking about it makes me


wanna throw up everywhere =/
Only the ones on me Bum cos they bug me most !!
LMAO
not like that....





but you should be a dermatologist youd see that a lot
You should never touch your face.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .
EEWWWW!


thats the most disgusting thing ive ever heard! ugh..
uhhhhhh okayyyyyy (6.6) i do pop zits but dont go tht far xD
ew no lol
lol
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :l
if you like it so much, i'll pop mine into your mouth and you can swallow it whole!
uhhh no








o_O








u disgust me e_e

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan