Saturday, June 26, 2010

Need help on getting rid of zits i had been eating junk food for a month but not any more help me plz??!!?

okay i was at my dads and i was eating junk food but not any more someone said toothpast but i dont know im not eating junk any more


i am 14 and school is coming up in2 weeks i need them gone before then i need a cheep way to get rid of them and fast!!!Need help on getting rid of zits i had been eating junk food for a month but not any more help me plz??!!?
Diet has nothing to do with zits. That is an old myth. Be very gentle and don't over cleanse your face as irritation can make acne worse. Try a product with 2% salycyclic acid in it or 5% benzoyl peroxide. 10% will dry out your skin too much and cause peeling. Neutrogena makes affordable and good cleansers for acne. Use toner for oily skin and an oil free moisturizer. Depending on the severity of your acne, you may need to see your doctor and they can prescribe an oral antibiotic. Don't sqeeze or pick at them because it will make it inflamed and may leave behind a scar. If you want a home remedy, put egg white on it. I swear it works! I did this to a huge zit that I had a few days before a formal that I went to and it really shrunk it! Good luck and I hope this helps you!Need help on getting rid of zits i had been eating junk food for a month but not any more help me plz??!!?
Junk food does not cause skin issues. The best thing to do is drink lots of water and wash your face twice a day with a medicated acne wash - your skin will probably be sensitive for a few weeks so be sure to wear sunscreen. I would also recommend a facial moisturizer to help combat dryness.
oh my gosh! i'm in the same situation! or was!





See, my aunt bought me SkinClearing Foaming Wash from Neutrogena. I didn't think it would work, i just thought it was deep cleaning. But my skin is sooooooooooooo much better.





Yeah, and it's like, five dollars. and i've only been using it for four days.
Zits have to do with more than just junk food. They are a natural part of puberty because of hormonal differences. Just use a face wash like Clearicil.
Have you tried Proactive yet?
try the ance treatment from marykay.call my consultant her website is http://www.marykay.com/soniya


she is really helpful.it works and it is not very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan