Saturday, June 26, 2010

Please help me on how to get rid of a zit?

I have a big zit right in the middle of my forhead, and i don't know how to get rid of it. Anyone can notice it! Pleaz help!Please help me on how to get rid of a zit?
You wash with soap and water evry day and after you sweat alot. Dont pop them or you might push the dirt further into the pore.Please help me on how to get rid of a zit?
Ah! I hate when that happens, here are some things that usually work for me:


1) Use cover-up until it goes away


2) Buy one of those blemish removers


3) I know it sounds crazy but put some toothpaste on the zit before you go to bed. It will be gone in the morning, or smaller.


4) Put the green, palm tree oil, mask on it. (Sorry, not sure what it is called)


Sorry if I didnt help, this is what I usually do.
benzoyl peroxide with the highest % you can find. I go to the dermatologist and that is what they recommend without getting a prescription. try your best not to pop it. that can lead to scarring and craters...bad bad bad. try to be patient. if you are really prone to breakouts go to the doctor I waited years and now that I finally did it I am so glad my skin is beautiful now
This sounds crazy, but put toothpaste on it. It will reduce the inflammation and help dry it up. Not to mention make it feel better. Be sure to use regular mint toothpaste. Again, sounds crazy, but shows improvement immediately.
Squeeze it on both sides until it pops, puss comes out, and it bleeds a little. It will be gone in 2 days.
pop it and apply alcohol.
ugggh eww..





pop it fosho! x:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan