Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you sometimes get zits or pimples on ';wrong places?';?

I get them in my nose sometimes, hurts like he!!Do you sometimes get zits or pimples on ';wrong places?';?
Any place is just wrong in my opinion, I battle those skin space invaders only now and again and come out of the battle surviving quite well, thank you very much.Do you sometimes get zits or pimples on ';wrong places?';?
That never happens to me!
not lately...
yes, get one on your man thing and there is no nookie happening---I have had them on my nose, (';nipple nose';), on my butt, you name it...
Inside my nose.





On my penis.





On mu butt.





On my eye lid.





On my lips too.
no mines in the right places, pumpkin brain,!!
Unfortunately, yes....not a pretty sight I might add!
Rarely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan