Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zits. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Zits keep appearing on my face. I'm feadup. I wash my face everyday. Please, please give me tips for preventing zits, or keepimg them away!Zits. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Put a warm compress (as warm as you can stand) on your face and press it against it for about 2 minutes. You are opening your pores.


Next, do the same exact thing but with cold water.


Repeat the warm and cold one-three more times. When you've just opened them again, try a mild soap, or what I use is neutrogenas blackhead cleanser...it works on zits too!.. then take a q-tip and dab a small amount of peroxide where your skin is most oily.





Do this in the morning, at night, and perhap in the afternoon too..


Dont ask me how it works, but it does..i got it from another yahoo expert!





ALso, never sleep in makeup..very bad for your skin.Zits. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
i went too my doctor because my acne was bad and nothing would work..and she prescribed me some acne medication.and its working to! maybe you should go to your doctor and he or she who prescribe you something for it .they will they did me.
POP EM
I use a kiehls soap. Sorry I don't know which one it is off the top of my head, but that really helped clear up my acne. Also time. I've noticed that as I've gotten older and reached the end of my teens, my acne is much less too. So you can do all you can now, but you may just have to wait until you get older. Sorry. I know it sucks. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan