Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does toothpaste really help zits??

Is it true that if you put toothpaste on zits overnight it makes them go away??Does toothpaste really help zits??
noooooooooo!Does toothpaste really help zits??
Yes but I think it depends on the toothpaste.





For me, I see overnight results using a minty white whitening toothpaste (rembrants premium white). I ran out of my whitening toothpaste and tried it using orange crest + aquafresh stripe, and nothing.





I rub my pimple with an astringent first than rub the toothpaste on, and put a dab over it... let it dry and sleep with the toothpaste on over night, when I wash my face the next morning, the pimples are flat and 60% gone.
true. toothpaste can help but not get rid of them overnight.
yes it is very good for Zits.
YES, I saw this (I think in Cosmo) and tried it, and it really worked by drying it out, I used Crest.
It works very well, but you need to make sure that you put it only on the zit. Whenever i need a quick cure i use toothpaste plus i think it works better than a zit cream and its way cheaper and you always have it in your house.
Your best bet is to go buy ZAPZYT. If you put a dab on and leave it on over night, it dries it up very quickly! The best thing out there!!!
What toothpaste does is dehydrates the pimple and absorbs the oil, sometimes leaving your skin as clear as it was before. But like other unproven methods and remedies, it does have its dangers. For one, toothpaste might not work for everybody. It could result in irritation of the skin.Overnight solutions are just too good to be true.





If you haven't already tried it there's a product called Acnefree. you can get it at Wal-mart. It's under $20. It has worked great for me it's been a month of use and not one zit!





Good Luck!
its best on white heads cause it drys them out
yes it dries them out but dont put too much on cuz that will just clog your pores and make the problem worse, just put a very thin layer


the best solution would just be an acne cream
yes it dries them up and clears them up
Yes, i tried it!!
Toothpaste has an ingredient in it which actually stimulates the growth of the zit. Think of it as feeding the zit so it grows bigger. Use products with salycic acid or benzoyl peroxide which are meant to kill bacteria on the face.
IDK but i know lemon juice does,lol, it's true, but it's also stingy
yes, that is true. Eventually they will go away within approximatly 4 to 7 days.
yes it does.. use toothpaste not the gel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan