Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zits to be?

I have tiny bumps (its hard to explain) on my forehead and when my skin gets oily, a few of them turn into small pimples. They're not red or anything but when I feel my forehead it's all bumpy. How do I get rid of them?Zits to be?
it is acne, just not the same kind that ';pops'; like the first person suggest, exfoliate, and keep your hair off your forehead at night, and as much as you can for awhile, in a week they will be gone, I get them when its hot.Zits to be?
These two acne spot treatments are the only ones I can use with results. I also have very oily skin and it gets worse in the summer humid times. Salycic Acid (sorry for spelling) 2% by clean and clear and the Benzoyl Peroxide 10% by Clean and Clear. The Salycic Acid will be better for the Summer times because Benzoyl Peroxide can make your skin over react to sun exposure. I use the Salycic Acid clear acne spot treatment of Clean N Clears and it keeps my oily breakouts to minimum
i use this product called acnefree. it is basically proactive but cheaper. It has a purifying cleanser, renewing toner, and repair lotion. my face was clear in about 3-4 days. it really helped
you should exfoliate! try any kind of facial cleanser with tiny beads to scrub away the dead skin
try an acne spot treatment lotion! it works wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan