Thursday, June 24, 2010

My cat has got 6 zits on his chest, I've tried popping them but it's difficult. Any suggestions?

Try sucking on them. lolMy cat has got 6 zits on his chest, I've tried popping them but it's difficult. Any suggestions?
err sure they are not nipples? glad i am not your cat, having your nipples squeezed wouldnt be a very nice experience!My cat has got 6 zits on his chest, I've tried popping them but it's difficult. Any suggestions?
I think your Cat`s going T i t s up mate.


Obviously a Queen cat.
you are disturbed my friend..... use your brain and take them to a vet!!!!!
proactive for cats. Don't you watch infomercials?
wow, i don't even know what to say. congratulations on making me speechless!!! i didn't know it was possible..
oooh...use a pin!! failing that...it'll have to be put down! ;)
Oh dear, I worry!!
go to your vet he/she will freeze them and then they will fall off and die
hey take it easy you don't want him running up to you trying to pop your cheechees! Perv! harassing kitties.
hahaha, i get it.


:)
Look a little closer buddy!





They ain't zits!!!
Just say, ';No'; to inter-species erotica.
aint thats the 6 nipples looooool
It's mooments like this that I will never forget
If I were you, I'd take him to a vet immediatly. I'm not an expert on cats or anything, but I have two and have lived with cats all my life. In my record, I haven't seen a cat with acne, let alone a lot, before. Go to the vet, is my suggestion. I wish your kitty well, hope he gets better soon =)
  • segway scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan