Thursday, June 24, 2010

I keep having cold sores. zits on lips, and corner of my lips.?

It cannot be herpes, because I'm not fully sexually active( which is sad). Can i get the herpes virus by kissing and touching?I keep having cold sores. zits on lips, and corner of my lips.?
Herpes virus has many different strains included the common chicken pox and shingles so it could be A herpes cold sore (most are) without being ';herpes!';. *laughing*





If that makes sense.





That said - I would still go get tested simply becuase you can carry the disease without having any outbreaks for awhile. If you've EVER been sexually active (including oral sex) than you ought to go get checked out.





In the meantime - Tea Tree essential oil is a kick-butt way to deal with cold sores. My dad gets them all the time becuase he quit smoking and it's his body's reaction to that withdrawl. But tea tree oil will take them away within just a day or two AND cuts the pain out almost immediately. I highly recommend that you find a GOOD source of essential oil that is organically grown and not poluted for use in the mouth though. Don't pick up just any old health food store brand.I keep having cold sores. zits on lips, and corner of my lips.?
yes if the other person has it ....use toothpaste nightly to dry them up has to be paste not gel it works very fast

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan