Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zits On My Face?

I have a bad habit of putting my hands on my face. Leaning on my fist watching TV and things like that. But my problem is that I have pimples on my face. Is it from having my hands on my face or is it just excess oil due to warm weather?Zits On My Face?
I'm sure it's not from putting your hands on your face.


but try using rubbing alcohol it cleans away dirt and excess oil. However it may make your face a little dry, so use lotion after wards. this always gets rid of my zitsZits On My Face?
ok i want to tell u a solution that will fix your problem.Put some pure lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub on your face keep cleaning until u feel theres no oil feeling on your face.Go the the sink after and rinse off face with just warm water,then dry face.when u keep doing this u are guarenteed a oil free face.
It's from having dirty hands on your face. Don't ever touch it! Your hands touch everything, food, nasty public stuff, don't let those germs into your skin!
I've always heard if you keep your hands on your face it can cause it to break out. Because of the dirt and oil on your hands. It could be the weather too.
it has happened to me, i put my hands on my face all the time, and i started to get pimples but also i have oily skin. so it can be both.





I have heard that putting ur hands on ur face doesn't let u'r skin breathe cause ur hands are covering ur skin
It is stop that bad habbit after that use a deep cleaning soap to wash your face in the morrning then dry your face with a clean towel or sheet very well every day.


N.B dry your face very well and I mean very well.
Hi!





No, your hands on your face won't cause pimples. Clogged pores is the culprit, and excess oil will sure do it. While washing your face morning %26amp; night will help, it won't cure acne.





You didn't say your age, but if you're having problems, get some ProActiv and use it. It's the best on the market, bar none, for complexion problems. It's affordable and REALLY WORKS!





Good luck!





Barbi T.
i just love how everyone keeps saying proactive....maybe it works for you but it doesnt work for everyone ....it really doesnt work for me tho i dont have acne but i do get bad zits all over my chin...i use anything neutrogena that in my opinion is the best on the market...i use the stress control foam wash it works like mgis but i think even better than that would be the clearisil ultra its guaranteed to work in 3 days and beleive me it does
acne acne! i got it 2. just keep on treating it with whatever you got. try proactiv that seems to help for me but at times its like any other acne cream(to be honest).
Pimples are caused from bacteria. It's from touching your face too much. Get a good cleanser for acne.
Actually it could be from being dehydrated. According to the Better Life Institute you should take your body weight divide it in half and turn that number into ounces. This is the amount of water you need to keep yourself hydrated. Also, you may need to moisturize. Believe it or not your face will produce excess oil if your skin is not hydrated hence you get pimples.
It could be both. We have oil all over our bodies and we often have the days grime on our hands. Maybe you can work on not putting your hands on your face. And any derm will tell you to wash your face twice a day. And don't scrub at it. You can tear and scratch your pimples and this can lead to mini-infections in the form of more pimples. Even tho' I am older, I use a bar of soap twice a day by Burt's Bees. Costs about 7-8 bucks but lasts forever. It has natual cinnamon in it to fight oil and to gently exfoliate the skin. The stuff is great! Then I use an oil-free moisturizer and call it good. The Burt's Bees has done wonders for my skin and maybe you should try it. Also, keep your hands clean in case you put them on your face. And don't use any kind of scrubbing pad. Again, it can scratch up your face and make things worse. Use a clean washcloth or your hands when you clean your face and go gently. Also, wash your hair daily because oil from the hair seeps down from the hairline, down your forehead, across your eyebrows and onto your face. And never pop pimples unless you want scars. Clinique makes a good ';zit zapper';. It's a tube with a foam end and you apply this product to the individual pimples to help medicate them and dry them up. Never use Noxema as it has been proven to enlarge the pores and you don't want that. If you can't wash your hair daily for some reason, wear a headband or pull it back to keep the oil from creeping down. You might have gotten pimples genetically but it's certainly treatable. Good luck!
  • segway scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan