Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does coconut oil treat zits?

If so, how do you use it?Does coconut oil treat zits?
NODoes coconut oil treat zits?
I heard that too so I tried it and it DOES work. I use unrefined organic coconut oil (you can get it a health food sotre) and use a Q-tip to apply it to the zit. However, if you have oily skin you shouldn't use it. Not only did it help get rid of my zits but it made my skin softer. It worked for me so I don't know what the other people are talking about.
No it does not treat zits.
ewwwww, i don't think so. crush up plain uncoated cheap aspirins and mix with water to make a thin paste. pat it on the affected areas...at bedtime. wash off in the morning...you can do this treatment daily or every other day. or just on an area that's trying to break out in zits, single zits, etc. aspirin is salycilic (sp?) acid, the same ingredient in most prescription acne lotions and creams...and so much cheaper. don't put it on areas of your skin that are really dry. it will peel off the top layer of skin...and use a good moisturizer after washing your face in the morning. i saw this on the tyra show. ;)
Uh zits are caused by oil and dirt, so i'm not sure if coconut oil would be good to treat zits. Coconut oil and vitamin e oil are used to treat blemishes. They help scars fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan