Thursday, June 24, 2010

PLZ help me im not skinny..and i have well [zits] on my face!?

ok....im not what you call ';skinny'; and i do have acne on my face....so i was wondering


1] how do i get skinny


2] how to get rid of my acne on my face


PLZPLZ help me im not skinny..and i have well [zits] on my face!?
Both issues can be diet-related. Cut out greasy/extra salty/extra sugary foods as much as you can and replace them with healthier alternatives (talk to your doctor about a nutrition plan and good exercises.) Wash your face before bed so you don't take all the goo from the day to bed with you; that junk sits on your face all night long and isn't good for your pores. Another thing to try since spring is here is going outside for walks. The sun is good for your skin, the walking is good for your health. Good luck, dear!PLZ help me im not skinny..and i have well [zits] on my face!?
I know that this seems like the end of the world, but it is all part of puberty. I use organic cleanser from Origins, and as far as weight...just stay active even if you are thick. The funny thing is most women tend to get prettier as they get older. The more you stress out the harder it is to lose weight and stress can make your acne worse.
uh. if you are 'chubby' then just try working out and getting active. and if you are over weight, idk ask your doctor.


about acne:


i have acne, and i wash my face with Biore products every morning and night before bed. I think my make-up if problematic towards my pores, but I can't find anything better so I just take off make-up after school.
Read tips %26amp; articles on different types of diets, exercise programs, yoga %26amp; much more....also tips on treating acne and skincare





All about weight loss, weight watchers, Tea diets, easy home exercises to name a few

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan