Saturday, June 26, 2010

Advice on how to stop picking zits?

i can't stop! ^ im scared im going to ruin my skin X.xAdvice on how to stop picking zits?
If would really help if every time you reach your hand to your face, you think of the scars you would get from picking your zits.





For me, I don't even touch my face throughout the day b/c i'm afraid of getting zits. What I do is think about the consequences if I do touch my face (ie. getting pimples). So just think about the bad things that will happen and stay for a long time if you keep popping your pimples.Advice on how to stop picking zits?
At a store called Beauty First (hair salon)


I bought a pimple popper, it causes no marks and gets out the puss stuff thats inside. Dosent cause it to bleed either....I really love it :]
just stop
I can't stop either when my zits look really bad D;





But what i do is i get an acne cream or Bio-oil and i put it all over my face. So that prevents me from touching my face at all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan