Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zits on Penis and Balls?

ok So I am 15 years old and never had sex or intercourse. I dont know when I discovered them, but I have these white heads/zit looking dots on my scrotum. No they're not lumps so not testicle cancer... I look down the back of my penis and it looks oily down there.And my testicles itch sometimes, but isn't that just natural sweat? I know you'll tell me to see a doctor but for the descriptions I gave you it couldn't be Cancer yeah? Oh and I am uncircumsised if that helps you..Zits on Penis and Balls?
You need use the soap and water. You keep it clean, it no have zit.Zits on Penis and Balls?
Dude, no panic, that's just hair follicles. The hair is close to the surface of the skin and the skin is very thin there, so you can see them. Haven't you ever heard of it being called a turkey neck? Well those dots are why.





Very normal occurance. Some follicles don't result in actual hair... or the hair can be very very short, especially when you are young.





No it's not cancer.





Yes, your nuts get sweaty and seem a little oily. .. fact is, scrotum skin is very dry because of all the sweating and for this reason you should put moisturiser on them rather than talcum powder.
same with me duuude
your sperm is not being used and is being clogged up
Penile cancer is *extremely* rare and no, this isn't it. You're young so you're producing a lot of everything - oils, sweat, hormones - the whole lot. What you described sounds normal. If you discover any kind of lump, then head straight to a doctor, otherwise don't sweat it.
oh **** i hate when i get zits on *******, ive nvr gotten ne on my balls tho, all i did was popped it, ya it hurts but i feels so much better. they are just like regular zits man, pop em, or zit cream or wutever u want

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan