Saturday, June 26, 2010

I need some homemade remedies for zits!!?

anything homeade. I tryed Proactive but by useing it I figued out that i have a alrgic reaction to benzoil proxside. so please help these zits are drivein me up the wall!.





(PS). I have a zit in my ear and don't know what to do. it KILLS!!I need some homemade remedies for zits!!?
Mix enough hydrogen peroxide with baking soda to make a paste. I do this in a little bathroom cup or in the palm of my hand. Then just put it on as a spot treatment or a mask for about 15 minutes then wash it off.


It smooths out your skin, minimizes your pores, helps your pores heal faster, somewhat evens out your skin tone and overall makes you feel better about yourself. (This description is built from the benefits I've seen about my own face.) It has worked the best out of the other treatments I've tried, even recommended dermatologist treatments and products (which smelt). I've tried benzoyl peroxide (it made my face red, and caused pimples at other places so it was like healing some pimples while causing other pimples in other places... yeah.) I've tried salicylic acid as well. It had not really help either. It made my pimples a lot bigger than usual. Another advantage I've found in baking soda mixed with hydrogen peroxide once a night is the fact that it had not caused a 'worse before it gets better' effect, not involving with the acne at least. It is also cheaper than most of the treatments that you'll find. Give this a try. :)


About your ear, I wouldn't put it in their unless you have one of those bulbs to squeeze all the water back out.I need some homemade remedies for zits!!?
http://ezinearticles.com/?Home-Remedies-鈥?/a>
you poor thing :(


ear zits are horrible. ahaha.


wel you could always dab some toothpaste on it


or you could put lemon juice on it


or use topical zit creme





dont touch!!!


and change your pillow cases


and wear your hair up





good luck!
toothpaste lol it driez it out
I have also used toothpaste!! .. also a mix of baking soda %26amp; water,.. just enough to make a paste...just use it like a regular face scrub,.. then wash off, i also used some from this site, although some seem a bit crazy! http://www.fatfreekitchen.com/beauty/acne-home-remedy.html
Yeah, toothpaste does work for some reason. Also, Visine will help to reduce the redness and swelling. Don't know why but that's what the models use before a photo shoot. You can never tell what you will find on a model's face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan