Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do you use for zits?

zits





ive tried proactive and it doesnt do a whole lot for me.





nothing really works.





so, wat do u use for zits????What do you use for zits?
I tried alot of things that didn't really help so I finally convinced my mom to take me to the dermatologist a few days, and it seems like it is helping even though it has not even been a week yet. Just go to a dermatologist instead of wasting your money on products that most likely won't work. That is the best advice I can give you.What do you use for zits?
You should not use clean and clear! There is a european brand called vichy normaderm for imperfections! try that.
Neutrogena or clean%26amp;clear, both are the best. also a healthy diet (: it works for me
A friend of mine uses a cream by ';AVENE';- a French brand. I use other creams by this brand and it's really good. It's gentle. I'll look up for you today.
Some people just start out with these fancy face-washes and believe they have to have something to make it go away. I always had a face wash tried different things and finally ran out of everything i had. So i just started washing my face with hot water at night and thats it, and my face is clearer than its ever been. Maybe you dont need anything, just try washing it and maybe gradually it will get better.
nutrogena and a little differn
Neutrogena acne stress control! its gentle, smells good, and $8 at ur local drug store. it REALLY works!=]
Well when i get zits i put a little rubbing alchohol on it and it dries it up really fast.











Hope i helped:)
i use neutragena daily fash wash with pomegranet mthats works
differen works,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan