Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you pop your zits?

yes definitely,if not they get bigger,redder and deeper,i feel around my face for anything that doesnt belong and remove it,the safe way with out bruising.i take toilet paper on my index fingers and press the outsides gently.if nothing comes out ill wait a couple hours,cuz the pressure i put on it brings it to the surface.then i apply clean and clear spot treatment on it,and i have perfect skin:)


-tinaDo you pop your zits?
zits ? who calls them that anymore . this topic is grossDo you pop your zits?
NO!!!!!!!!!!


try proactive it rocks
No...and I do not plan to. It would only make the acne worse, and could cause permanent scarring, which nobody really wants.
i do somtimes...i kno its not good for it but i do it anyway
No, that only makes them worse and can leave scars. I use the Tea Tree Oil Blemish stick by the Body Shop to help the go away faster. It comes with a lipgloss-like applicatior, I just dot it on every 4-6 hours to dry up the zit in a day or less.
ewwww no


it just makes it worse, and then you get scars. i just wash my face and put on cream and it's gone in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan