Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you like popping zits?

i know it's a weird hobby but i just love popping those little boogers lol... i was just wondering if anyone else besides me likes popping zitsDo you like popping zits?
yes.


i wash my face with warm water where the zit is, then i poke it with a sterilized pin and....SQUEEZE!!! until all the guts come out and when there is water blood stuff, I stop, press a wet (warm) cloth to my zit, then i switch to a cold cloth and clean around the zit.


then i wash my face. lolDo you like popping zits?
lol! thanks! Report Abuse

no, because they leave acne scars behind that can take a while to fade away.
if they dont hurt yeah!lol
no because it hurts and looks nasty after you pop it








but that's just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan